Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
ILL is a service allowing library items or a photocopy to be made available from one library system to another.
We will provide ILL service again as soon as possible. Any questions, please call 480-312-2306. Thank you for your patience.
Due to the many library closures across the United States we are suspending our ILL service at this time.
- This service is available to any Scottsdale Library card holder in good standing.
- If the Scottsdale Public Library already owns a copy of an item, then it is not eligible for request.
- Checkout period for ILL materials is 4 weeks.
- Books published within the last 12 months are not eligible.
- Media items (CDs / DVDs / BluRay) are not eligible for ILL.
- Each card holder may have up to 6 active requests.
- ILL items cannot be renewed.
- Please note that it may take from three to eight weeks to receive your item. Microfilm viewers only available at Civic Center Library.
- $1.00 fee for Interlibrary Loan (ILL) item(s) not picked up.
- $1.00 fee for each day an item is returned after its due date.
Scottsdale Public Library does not charge for this service. However, the lending library may charge a fee, which will be passed on to you.
If a lending library charges a fee, we will contact you before completing the request.