Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
ILL is a service allowing library items or a photocopy to be made available from one library system to another.
- This service is available to any Scottsdale Library card holder in good standing.
- Checkout period for ILL materials increased to 4 weeks.
- Books published within the last 12 months are not eligible.
- Media items (CDs / DVDs / BluRay) are not eligible for ILL.
- Each card holder may have up to 6 requests.
- ILL items cannot be renewed.
- Please note that it may take from three to eight weeks to receive your item. Microfilm viewers only available at Civic Center Library.
- If the Scottsdale Public Library already owns a copy of an item, then it is not eligible for request.
- $1.00 fee for ILL items not picked up.
- $1.00 fee for each day an item is returned after its due date.
Request an Item Form Another Library (ILL)
Request a book or an item from another library
Interlibrary Loan Book Request
Request a Journal or Article from another library
Journal / Article Request
Suggest an item for purchase - temporarily unavailable
Due to a change in library technology, we will temporarily no longer be able to accept purchase suggestions.
At this time there is no ETA on when this service will be resumed, however we will update this webpage as soon as more information is available.
Please contact us with any questions you have.