Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
ILL is a service allowing library items or a photocopy to be made available from one library system to another.
- This service is available to any Scottsdale Library card holder in good standing.
- Checkout period for ILL materials increased to 4 weeks.
- Books published within the last 12 months are not eligible.
- Media items (CDs / DVDs / BluRay) are not eligible for ILL.
- Each card holder may have up to 6 requests.
- ILL items cannot be renewed.
- Please note that it may take from three to eight weeks to receive your item. Microfilm viewers only available at Civic Center Library.
- If the Scottsdale Public Library already owns a copy of an item, then it is not eligible for request.
- $1.00 fee for ILL items not picked up.
- $1.00 fee for each day an item is returned after its due date.
Request an Item Form Another Library (ILL)
Request a book or an item from another library
Interlibrary Loan Book Request
Request a Journal or Article from another library
Journal / Article Request
Suggest an Item for Purchase
If we are able to purchase your suggested title, you will be able to find it in the catalog within 2-4 weeks. You can place a hold at that time.
Suggest an Item for Purchase »